Saturday, 24 October 2009

'Well they say everything happens in 3's?'

This month I was very flattered to be approached by Anna Blewett, Deputy Editor of Lets Knit Magazine, who wondered if I would be interested in an interview for their monthly feature on knitwear designers, for my knitwear label, Eclectic Mix. Of course I said a resounding
'Yes Please' without even blinking!

Well they say everything happens in three's, because lo and behold!, the next thing I knew, awarding winning hair & braid stylist, Angela Plummer, then informs me that she has used my 'Chameleon Shrug' from a previous collection in a shoot that was featured in Pride Magazine and will also be featured in Black Beauty & Hair Magazine next month.

Thanks to both ladies and magazines for their features, it's a pity my online boutique isn't ready, no matter, I am still counting my blessings and working diligently on my online boutique, why did no one tell me how much attention to detail and time it takes to set up a shop online? Who knew!

1 comment:

  1. some small beautiful things give us a big fun and pleasure.going with fashion is demand of modern age,everyone want to look beautiful and attractive.

    ReplyDelete