Monday, 6 December 2010

AN EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT?

Since my last post, I feel as if I have just emerged from my own personal twilight zone. In this current economic climate, as a micro-business I have had to implement plans to diversify my products and services. Last week, I received via post, a Google Adwords promotional voucher from Vistaprint, the business stationery supplier. After ummming and ahhhing for over a week, I decided to ignore the catch in the small print and I endeavour to keep a close eye on events, to avoid exceeding the £75 @ 25p per click. Bearing in mind the UK's VAT is rising to 20% in Jan 2011, I won't turn up my button nose to a gift that is potentially effective PR. Stay posted and I'll let you know if it works for me.

Source: Sonji Clayton

No comments:

Post a Comment